First chapter down - I want to do a dance in my bedroom!

Okay, let me see if I can calm down and think to tell you what just happened. Holy crap! I'll start back a bit.

I've had a story line in my head that's been forming for a few years. I love the idea and more stuff comes to me all the time to add to it. It's quite a bit unnerving because I don't have a whole story plotted out and I've just been trying to get it started.

Well, I finally did and I've been working on and off for the first chapter for a while. I've been juggling it between seven kids and work and husband, and, well, life.

So, I've been close to ending the first chapter, but I didn't really know it was the end until the end came to me one night. I haven't had a chance before today to put it down, but I just finished it, and holy crap! I have a first chapter.

Visualize me doing a hip swaying dance right now.

Yay!

Comments

Popular Posts