Geography Whiz right here - ask me anything

I got my grades last week and could not believe it. I got a B- in my Geography class. I was hoping for a C - guess that final went better than I thought. I was really excited because it was the toughest class I have ever taken, but also one I've learned a lot from. In a sick, scientific kind of way.

I was very disappointed in my French class, I got an A- and expected an A. Guess that final went differently than I'd anticipated as well.

Next semester starts in a few weeks and I can't wait. I'm trying to warm up my fingers for writing, so I hope to be posting more often to weed out the cobwebs in my head. I also have to write a story for my writing group. Somewhere is a notebook containing the details. I hope to find it before the morning of our group. I should also be getting my laptop soon. Yeah for me!

Comments

Popular Posts